Trail riders are a demanding bunch; asking to effectively balance swift uphill performance with ripping downhill capability, tackle switchbacks and withstand repeated punishment. It's an ambitious order. That's why we re-engineered the Speedfox to deliver on all fronts. Lightweight, tough and versatile, yet still eager for all-out speed.
- Big Wheel Concept (BWC): Purpose-built 29er geometry and cockpit designs mean our 29" bikes are nimble, stable, and incredibly efficient.
- Advanced Pivot System: APS dual-link suspension technology allows you to pedal efficiently, brake hard, and charge rough terrain without compromise.
- IP Cable Routing: The semi-integrated cable routing delivers a clean look and easy maintenance.
- Integrated Protection: Molded downtube and chainstay guards keep your frame safe from impacts, in a refined design package.
- Mud Flap/Hidden Link: Hides all cables between the rear triangle and the main frame; keeps bearings free of grime.
|Frame||Speedfox Premium Aluminium, 120mm Travel|
|Fork||X-Fusion RC32, 130mm|
|Rear Shock||X Fusion 02 RL|
|Rims/Wheels||Alex MD30, 30mm|
|Tires||Maxxis Forekaster 29 x 2.35 TR, EXO|
|Chain||Shimano Deore 12 spd|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore 12 spd|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Deore CS-M6100-12|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore 12 spd|
|Handlebars||BMC MRB03 Alloy 760mm|
|Brakes||Shimano BR-MT200 / Shimano SM-RT30 Rotors (180/180)|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Comp|
|Seat Post||X-Fusion RC32, 130mm|
* Subject to change without notice.