Studio & Instructors
Come Train with Power at Fast Splits on Computrainers!
Every pedal-stroke of every minute will be under the guidance and scrutiny of Ironman Champions, Coaches and Athletes!
Have the Most Exciting Winter of Cycling Ever!
Bring your own bike and experience a cycling-training experience that is 50%+ more effective than training outdoors!
- No Coasting
- Locked into a target power/wattage
- Ride Real Courses in Virtual Reality
- Follow Training Plans designed by athletes and coaches who know how to Win!
- Save yourself the trouble of lugging your bike to class and then to work in the sloppy winter conditions!
- Bike Storage for Entire Season
- We will mount your bike for riding for each class
- You will receive Free standard bike tune-up
- Limited Space!
- Age-Group Triathletes
- Amateur Road Cyclists
- Elite Triathletes
- Cat 1/2 and Pro Cyclists
- 1995 Hawaii Ironman World Champion
- 4x World Champion
- Has completed 11 Hawaii World Championship Ironman Races
- Pan American Games Gold Medalist
- 2009 USAT Hall of Fame inductee
- Chief Whip-Cracker (Computrainer Class Coach) at Fast Splits since 2004
- Founder and Head Coach of Breakthrough Performance Coaching
- USA Triathlon Certified Coach
- 18 x Ironman finisher
- 6 x Ironman World Championship Qualifier
- 3x National Champion - Rowing
- 1996 Olympic Trials - Rowing
- 5th season of Computraining at Fast Splits
- Becky is coached and trains alongside Chief-Whip-Cracker Karen Smyers.
- All American Age Group Triathlete.
- 3x Ironman World Championship qualifier (multiple qualifier for Ironman 70.3 World Championship)
- Represented Team USA in London and Chicago at the Age Group World Championship
- 2012 at Ironman Cozumel Age Group Winner.
- 8th overall at Ironman Regensburg in 2011 ( and Age Group Winner)