With stage wins at all the grand tours, classic victories at Milan San Remo, Liege Bastogne Liege, and Paris-Roubaix, we can safely say that the FOIL Premium is the most versatile aero bike on the market. Its HMX Carbon fiber frame was designed to help you gain those extra precious seconds, and comes in as one of the lightest in the aero market. With the SCOTT Foil Premium's Syncros integrated handlebar system, Dura-Ace Di2, and Syncros Carbon components, this bike will help you win every ride.
Oversized Bottom Bracket
- In order to best manage power transfer, our engineers developed a down tube and bottom bracket intersection that is the widest of any road bike currently on the market. The wide cross-section and smooth transitions better manage loads and yield a laterally robust structure which increases pedaling efficiency by effectively delivering power to the drivetrain rather than losing it to unwanted frame flex.
- While the first Foil has been praised for its direct power transfer, responsive handling, low weight, and aerodynamic excellence, some riders yearned for more comfort. So we increased vertical compliance, making comfort a key point in the requirements specification of the new Foil. The new Foil features a low seatstay attachment which in combination with a modified and noticeably thin seatstay shape leads to a smooth riding experience even on rough roads.
- The all-new, fully integrated RR1.0 cockpit from Syncros was developed in conjunction with the new Foil and adds to the aerodynamic excellence of this bike. Its superior aerodynamic properties stem from its aero-optimized shape which includes an F01 profile on the horizontal part of the bar along with state-of-the-art integration possibilities. Full integration of brake cables, mechanical and electronic shifting cables, and Shimano's Di2 junction box ensure a smooth transition between the cockpit and the frame.
- FOIL DISC HMX Carbon Frame
- FOIL DISC HMX Fork
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 22 Speed Drivetrain
- Syncros Capital 1.0 50 Disc Wheels
- Schwalbe PRO ONE Microskin TL 700 x 28c Tires
- Syncros Carbon Parts
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||FOIL DISC HMX / IMP, F01 AERO Carbon tech., Road Race geometry, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger|
|Fork||FOIL DISC HMX, 1 1/4"-1 1/2" Carbon steerer, Integrated Carbon Dropout|
|Rims/Wheels||Syncros Capital 1.0 50 Disc, 24 Front / 24 Rear, Syncros Plug-in RWS|
|Tires||Schwalbe PRO ONE Microskin, TL-Easy, Fold, 700 x 28c|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100, Hollowtech II|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano SM-BB92-41B|
|Chain||Shimano Dura-Ace CN-HG901-11|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 FD-R9150|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 RD-R9150|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Dura-Ace CS-R9100, 11-30T|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9170, Dual control 22 Speed Electronic Shift System|
|Handlebars||Syncros RR 1.0 Aero|
|Brakes||Shimano BR-R9170 Hyd Disc, 160/F and 160/R SM-RT900 CL rotor|
|Saddle||Syncros Belcarra V-Concept 1.0|
|Seat Post||Syncros Duncan 1.0|
* Subject to change without notice.